I'm not sure what we ever did to keep ourselves entertained before Mikayla came around. She sure provides a constant source of smiles and laughter.
I told her to say "cheese" so I could take a picture of her with my phone. Sure-no problem, Mom. She held up HER play phone and let the cheeses begin.
If her hair isn't enough to make you smile I don't know what else is!
Style. She's always had lots of it and it just keeps getting better.
Her obsession with stuff. She just can't let go-literally.
Notice the book they're reading? She's obsessed with dinosaur or "roar" books lately. Her Dad has to be completely to blame for that one. She would have us read to her all day long.
Her newest obsession? Glasses. The way she says glasses is amazing-hopefully you can pick it up from the noisy video. She's also obsessed with colors right now-she knows them all and tells you what color everything is. All day long. Don't mind me saying how cute she is in the video, either. It happens.
She's become quite the little helper/homemaker. Yesterday I found her cleaning toilets. With a napkin and my body spray. She couldn't have been more proud of herself. She loves to "nean" (clean) and to "nah-nup" (clean up, like the infamous song says).
She's into baby dolls all of a sudden-it's either absolutely perfect timing or we're going to be in serious trouble when she wants to be the mom to little sister. We'll see!
She is a riot. Pictures and videos don't even do her personality justice. You'll probably just have to come visit us sometime to see what I mean!












3 comments:
Let me just say that the toilet cleaning pics look EXACTLY like her mom looked at that same age. The cleaning/organizing obsession is also a repeat for Jill and me as we watch Mikayla do just what her mom did.
Lovin' the "Marm" shots!
I love this age. It's so fun.
Where did you get that potty training seat that flips up? That's the best thing. We have one that we have to take on and off. Kind of a pain.
Post a Comment