Friday, June 8, 2012

Early, early.

Ever since we've been working on potty training Mikayla wakes up early.  As in before 6 a lot of mornings.  I don't even know what to do with myself at that hour.  Yikes.  I won't complain too much because she stays dry all night, but holy cow it's early!  Then she yawns all morning long and tells me that she needs a nap.  Tell me about it, sister!!!  I've been trying to look on the bright side of seeing these early hours and so we're trying to enjoy the cooler mornings outside since we pretty much successfully slept through them before.

I took Mikayla outside to play bubbles the other morning and she had fun with that for about 30 seconds.  Long enough to snap some pictures and she was off.
Off doing what, you might ask?
Setting up her office.
Reading the insurance manual if you want to get specific.
I guess we just enjoyed the great outdoors in a different way...


1 comment:

Megan said...

Ah! I love her little freckles! And is THAT why Oliver wakes up so early? Seriously this morning we thought he actually slept in until 6, but we still had him come in and snuggle us for a little snooze, and then we looked up at the clock and it was 6.

That lighting in her "office" is amazing! Great shot!