Our ward's Halloween party was lots of fun! Mikayla is getting really into all the parties lately and I'm pretty sure we're going to go through major withdrawals after the holidays!
Our princess and the pea made their last appearance of the year together! I'd like to say they were really happy about the occasion, but that would be a lie.
The giraffe also made his final appearance and he even got the honor of leading the costume parade! Hehe!
Our "trunk" was a sweet tree to go along with the giraffe. It worked.
The traditional candy sorting! I'm not gonna lie, it made me kind of sad Mikayla didn't have any cousins or siblings to sort and trade candy with because that was always a great part of Halloween night for us. Someday! I don't think she's suffering too much-the candy has gone everywhere with us and she spends a good part of the day sorting it, even three days later.








1 comment:
So glad you're carrying on the candy sorting tradition! now if she'll only become a Dots lover...:)
Post a Comment