Oh my!! How adorable! I have to tell you, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I think I've fallin in love with your girls because of it! They are seriously so hilarious! You do such a great job documenting everything in the most creative manner! It makes it fun and easy to read, and REAL! Do you make them into books?? because that would be so neat to see! I also would need to brush up on my photography skills if I want mine to ever be quiet like yours! You amaze me still :) (also, that's for the thanksgiving card! I'll be lucky to get out a new years card!!:))
3 comments:
Freaky!
Oh my!! How adorable! I have to tell you, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I think I've fallin in love with your girls because of it! They are seriously so hilarious! You do such a great job documenting everything in the most creative manner! It makes it fun and easy to read, and REAL! Do you make them into books?? because that would be so neat to see! I also would need to brush up on my photography skills if I want mine to ever be quiet like yours! You amaze me still :) (also, that's for the thanksgiving card! I'll be lucky to get out a new years card!!:))
*thank you!
Post a Comment