Mikayla really wanted to wear her flip flops around to the zoo, but I knew they would hurt her feet after a while so I talked her into wearing boots instead. No one could be left behind though so she carried her flip flops the whole time at the zoo and put them on as soon as we got in the car after the zoo.
This lion totally came and just laid down by Maylee, then all of a sudden got on her back feet and screeched her claws all the way down the window while roaring. A ton of people came to see what was going on and of course, Maylee just looked at them like "What's the big deal?" and Mikayla was scared for her life. :)
Maylee was content riding in the wagon and chewing on her shoe the whole time. I love my happy baby!







1 comment:
FUN TIMES!!!!
Post a Comment