First of all, LOVE the hutch!! What a find! And the play structure is just too cute.
We have found some new books we love and I keep thinking of you when we read them. They are called Betty Bunny? I just wonder if Mikayla would like them? There is one line in the new one, "Betty Bunny Didn't do it" that you may want to change. Betty Bunny is naughty and the older brother says something about how "mom is going to kill you," but don't let that stop you from reading them! They are so cute!!
4 comments:
First of all, LOVE the hutch!! What a find! And the play structure is just too cute.
We have found some new books we love and I keep thinking of you when we read them. They are called Betty Bunny? I just wonder if Mikayla would like them? There is one line in the new one, "Betty Bunny Didn't do it" that you may want to change. Betty Bunny is naughty and the older brother says something about how "mom is going to kill you," but don't let that stop you from reading them! They are so cute!!
--Robin B. (Vicki's friend)
Oh, how fun! You guys are going to LOVE that. Wish we could be there to play, too! And I love the hutch. It's so cute! And more storage...always nice.
How cool is that?? Looks about as big as my house!
Fun new pieces for everyone! I love the "Mud Magnet" T-Shirt
Post a Comment