I've said it before, but pictures help me recognize and remember all the good times we have. There is not much more I love in terms of "things" than my pictures. They make me so happy because I can look back and remember all the great memories I've had with these girlies, even when the days as a whole seem hard more often than not.
Elder Ballard said, "Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction."
How true that is. Thank you, Maylee and Mikayla, for adding shining moments of joy to my life!
How true that is. Thank you, Maylee and Mikayla, for adding shining moments of joy to my life!




2 comments:
WHAT...that suit fit Mikayla???? I could not see that picture very well on my phone. Oh my gosh that made us laugh out loud!!!
Love those girls!
Wow. That swimsuit pin-up shot is priceless. As is the sticker face.
Post a Comment