You are a much better mom than I ever was!
The only thing missing is the princess dress.
These are HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT! And I love seeing Moms let their kids get DIRTY! So awesome! You take the best pics :)
How could you just stand there and watch/take pictures!?!?! your girls are adorable, and I'm sure they loved every minute they were playing.
You should contact Tide and be in their next commercial!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are a much better mom than I ever was!
The only thing missing is the princess dress.
These are HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT! And I love seeing Moms let their kids get DIRTY! So awesome! You take the best pics :)
How could you just stand there and watch/take pictures!?!?! your girls are adorable, and I'm sure they loved every minute they were playing.
You should contact Tide and be in their next commercial!
Post a Comment