Mikayla has been asking if we could have a "tookie" (cookie) shop for forever so yesterday we finally did it. She decorated her sign complete with a princess (bottom left in the sign picture...and can I just say I am in LOVE with the way she draws princesses? It's really the first thing she has started to draw and I think it's adorable!). Please notice her wonderful outfits. The robe is a "bake robe" and when she put on the dress-up and jewelry she informed me "Oh this must just be adorable my dear!" She chose pumpkin cookies, of all things, to make for her shop and everyone needed a candle, which she was totally afraid of at first, on their cookie. Birthdays are still a favorite around here.
And for the record-sometimes I fully dress my children in normal cute clothes and do their hair. Sometimes.
I took a video of the cookie song she sang to go with her one-of-a-kind cookie shop and I am bummed that I had a squeaky lens when I zoomed in and out, but the video is pretty priceless. Where else can you hear a song about birthdays, tookie shops, the Holy Spirit, and Silent Night all in one whack?






3 comments:
Hi Meagan! Your family is growing up so fast! Your girls are darling :] Will you email me your address so we can send you guys a Christmas card? tatumgosch (at) gmail.com
Thanks!!
Love the song and the Tookie Shop!
Her princess bears a striking resemblence to Pac Man!! I am thinking she would have been a good standin for June Cleaver what with wearing her jewelry and heels while baking...the hair might have needed some work, however!!
Post a Comment