Monday, May 5, 2014

3 Years

In June it will have been 3 years since we moved into our house.  We've loved it here and so many memories have been made in our little home.  Two kiddos have come home from the hospital to this house, we have spent countless hours working on making it a "home", celebrated many wonderful holidays here, but mostly we have just lived normal day-to-day life in our home.  It's become our refuge.  Our favorite place.

I came across pictures of the day we moved into our house and I was surprised by how much the outside has changed.  Dustin, along with tons of help from family, has put a ton of time into working on the yard.  It's massive so it's definitely not done, but I thought it was interesting to see the changes.
June 2011
May 2014

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun Fun Fun

Hendriksen Happenings said...

I love your backyard- you've done amazing things with the whole house. I'm so jealous! Hopefully we'll be in AZ soon :)