Here's the past week and a half. I always think it feels like we don't ever do much, then I look at pictures and realize we do more than I think!
Tractor Supply opened and it was a monumental occasion for Mikayla, who loves going there with Grandad in Benson. She's been watching the construction and asking when it was going to open for months.
Daxton's first swim. He loved it and never stopped kicking.
We made cupcakes and Maylee gave Daxton batter. He loved it. Then the girls had to fight and got the bowl taken away. Tragedy.
Tattoos for all at Nana's birthday dinner.
Cutest little boy ever.
Maylee is super into baby dolls and dressing herself. Her favorite baby is Jocelyn, my prized doll all growing up.
Starting solids.
Mikayla is growing leaps and bounds in bravery and confidence. It's amazing. She camped out in the playset all by herself last weekend and actually slept there all night!
Undies only for the kiddos after church (Who am I kidding? They hate wearing clothes any time!).
A chill Memorial Day at home and an accidental swim with Mom after she fell in.
































No comments:
Post a Comment