Dustin had a birthday yesterday! Since it was on a Sunday it was a pretty chill day. Mikayla showered him with gifts of things she didn't want anymore all day, along with an awesome colander and pipe cleaner hat, Maylee wanted to take a nap with him, we cooked lots of yummy food (except for his cake, which was a Pinterest fail!), and played some games. It was a fun day to celebrate an amazing guy!
The cake was supposed to be a raspberry Zinger cake, but it was a flop (literally). Luckily it tasted okay!






1 comment:
I made that cake this week, too!! It was a tricky recipe...I had to kind of modify it. After trying the recipe for the frosting twice and having it curdle both times, I made it work another way. It turned out pretty good, but I will say that the recipe was poorly written!
Post a Comment