The day of Halloween was actually pretty chill for us. We gave the kids the choice whether to paint pumpkins or carve them and they chose to paint them. In the words of Mikayla, "I want to paint them so I don't have to bawl my eyes out again when I see the inside." Every other year she has cried and cried when we lift the lid off the pumpkin. Part of me wanted to carve them just to get our traditional Mikayla picture, but we saved her the torture.
Mammy, Pappy, Grammy, Papa, and the Tracey family came over to go trick-or-treating with us and the kids had a lot of fun with their cousins. Our little neighborhood is just the right size for young kiddos to get their fill of trick-or-treating, but not get too tired. Gotta say, I am never sad to see Halloween be over, but we did have a lot of fun this year!







No comments:
Post a Comment