Thursday, October 8, 2015

September

September was a "survival mode" month. Dustin and I both mentioned the other night that we felt like we finally felt a little bit alive again and it's so nice.  I haven't blogged in almost a month, which is totally unlike me, but I just haven't been taking a ton of pictures.  Here are some of the highlights for the past month that I managed to capture.

Spirit Days at school for Mikayla...

Dress like a book character day.  Her teacher asked them to dress like a character from Trumpet of the Swan since they were reading it in class so she went as a swan.  She ended up being the only one who did as her teacher asked and won a free donut at Dunkin' Donuts for listening!
80's Day
Fancy Day.  She made her sign that says "Fancy Girl"
Our happy little gal looking adorable in her school uniform!


Maylee has found her sense of style (starting to dip her toes in the pool of fanciness like her sister) and she is finding her own personality...

Dax has been a terror lately.  There's no other way to put it.  I don't have many pictures of him because he NEVER stops moving (and hardly stops screaming/yelling/crying long enough to get a good picture)!!! He's a beast!

I seriously wonder what our neighbors think each time they see us.  We are definitely the rednecks of the neighborhood.  Gotta love these kiddos!


3 comments:

kkk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kkk said...

Love the picture of Maylee's butt cheeks while she is carrying her dress and boots. Guess when style gets to be too much, you just take it off!!

Unknown said...

Oh these kids.....Love them so much.