HA! As soon as I found out that you guys were prego, I said that it would be a girl. And I was right. I mean, my chances of being right were pretty good, but I was still right. :-)
Yeah! It is about time for a girl in the family! Thanks for calling. Any names yet or is that going to be a suprise?
yay! She'll totally be datable material for Oliver!You guys are going to be great parents!
Yeah! Girls are so much fun! Im excited for you guys
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HA! As soon as I found out that you guys were prego, I said that it would be a girl. And I was right. I mean, my chances of being right were pretty good, but I was still right. :-)
Yeah! It is about time for a girl in the family! Thanks for calling. Any names yet or is that going to be a suprise?
yay! She'll totally be datable material for Oliver!
You guys are going to be great parents!
Yeah! Girls are so much fun! Im excited for you guys
Post a Comment