Friday, February 5, 2010

Another Photo Shoot

I know we're crazy about pictures, but we did another photo shoot with Aunt DawnSheree and we love the results! We finally got a little family picture, too. We had so much fun doing it! Thanks to Mammy for watching the boys so us girls could play!












8 comments:

Maren Lee said...

Oh my goodness. Incredible! Good job DawnSheree! I think the basket picture has your name all over it and I love it :) Uou guys are the cutest family I've ever laid eyes on- the family pictures are definitely my favorites. They're priceless.
Mikayla looks so small!

Jael said...

Oh my goodness. Oh. So I just started my comment the same as Maren's, and then didn't want to change it. Anyways. The bottom one and the fourth one from the bottom are my faves. So cute! Good job Meagan, keep making babies. You make beautiful ones. ;)

Sarah W. said...

Meagan, you are so beautiful and so is your cute family!

DawnSheree said...

Yeah!! They turned out so fun! I'm so excited. I'm serious we need to make a team Meagan. You took half of the pictures yourself. It was so much fun to play.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love little newborn pics. Can't wait to meet little miss M.

burgessbunch2008 said...

Meagan she is absolutely adorable!! Congrats proud mama and dad!!

Maren Lee said...

Just in case you were wondering, I look at all of these pictures EVERY day! I am in love with them.

MTMcGee said...

Congrats on your cute little girl!! What adorable pictures!