Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tummy Time?!?

The pediatrician said it had to happen, but Mikayla HATED it! She kept us very entertained, though! Welcome once again to the many faces of our funny kiddo!





She started kicking her legs in frustration and next thing we knew...
She was trying to nose-dive off her little Boppy lounger! She is way too strong!
Attempt two on the ground wasn't much better...

We were laughing so hard at how stubborn she is! Tummy time is not happy time at our house!

Here are some cuter pictures of her, too...




4 comments:

Maren Lee said...

Good thing you got her so accustomed to that flash those first few days!! I think she will appreciate all of these pictures when she gets older- she'll be grateful for the not-so-flattering ones that give us all a good laugh... and also grateful you included some adorable ones :) I'm glad she makes you so happy all of the time!

Maren Lee said...

PS- she totally has Dud's broad smile. Lucky girl!

Danielle said...

Oh what cute faces!!! Tummy time is hard stuff guys :o) She is definitely personality plus.

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! Please come take some of Annaka! You catch the cutest moments! I love it when you get the smile! She's a doll!

Oh, and my baby still doesnt like tummy time, I think it's because she's just lazy and she has to work too hard on her belly- ha- ha
still love her, of course!