Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Mikayla Thinks...

Mikayla what do you really think about all this?


7 comments:

Maren Lee said...

The first one is a Meagan face all the way, second is pure Mikayla, and the third is pretty much the same one I saw when Dustin opened his Lincoln Logs at Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Maren's comment made us crack up. Nice visual.

Dustin Hancock said...

Ok, Maren wins the great comment contest! And I'll have to admit that her face comparison is accurate...But for reals, who wouldn't have that face for a huge bucket of Lincoln Logs?!

Unknown said...

Shall I post the images of the army man & rubber band wars between Dustin and Jeffrey on one side (By far the better buldings) and Josh and the Stake President on the other side (By far the better rubber band shooters)?

Debbie said...

Just love all the cute photos...but not as much as I love that cute baby girl!

Suzy said...

Okay, these are very cute! Maren's comment is classic! I wonder what Mikayla was so excited about?

Danielle said...

Precious!!! What a great personality already. Love it!