There's a good reason that's Mikayla's nickname these days...she has been peeing and pooping all over EVERYTHING! Her diapers explode and leak everywhere, then we go to change her and she pees and poops all over herself and the changing table after the diaper explosions have already taken place. ALL the time. It is seriously making us crazy! Thank goodness for Spray and Wash and OxyClean (the combo works every time!)! All this nonsense means a lot of quality time with Mikayla and I and the jungle bathtub. Mikayla is actually starting to enjoy her baths thanks to the tons of baths the Little Miss Pee Pot has earned lately and yesterday she just chilled in the tub forever. Thanks to Dustin for these marvelous pictures of all the exciting action! ;)
Confession: I discovered a new towel of Mikayla's that we haven't used yet and I thought it was really cute and wanted a picture of her in it, but by the time baths are done and she's in the towel, there has been so much crying that pictures are no longer cute. Easy solution. Take a "fake" picture of Mikayla in the cute towel before the bath. I'm crazy, I know.
And, for the Grandmas here are some random pictures...
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I love your camera and those big eyes of hers. Meagan, I too love my clean babies in their towels. Of course my towels aren't as cute, but there is nothing like that clean baby smell.
When we had diaper explosions it was usually due to the wrong diaper size. If you can, go up a size, and take extra time getting it fixed up tightly. I usually have to redo those little velcro tabs a couple of times still, especially now that Oliver rolls over during diaper changes. We have loved the Target brand (Up & Up) diapers for our little boy (they have worked way better for us than Pampers). It seems that every child is different, but give them a try if you haven't because they are as cheap as Sam's Club brand, but you don't have to commit to the huge box.
She is way cute! :)
YEAH...thanks for the photos for the Grandmas! Of course they are are all adorable! Pappy thinks so too!
Post a Comment