HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM & DAD!!!!
Dad's birthday was two weeks ago on Monday and Mom made him a really yummy strawberry cake!
Mom's Birthday was last Monday...Their birthdays are only one week apart, Isn't that cool!?
Mom enjoyed a really yummy darn good chocolate cake, but it is too complicated for Dad to make and Mom really loves baking so he didn't deny her that birthday present.
(Mom's discerning photography eye won't like the blurry picture, but hey, Dad was taking the picture so you get what he takes!)
Mikayla also says...
sometimes this is how I feel about all these pictures...
3 comments:
happy bday you guys!
The last one is classic. Every one of my roommates made the comment that she looks like me... especially in that last one. I don't know what that means!!
Mmmmm, that really yummy darn good chocolate cake looks really yummy darn good! I love your recipes, you should start a cooking blog so I can steal your secrets!
Post a Comment