Friday, April 9, 2010

Beach Babette

For Easter Mikayla got this super cute swimsuit and Dustin had to try it out a little early so he took Mikayla swimming in my parent's spa and she just LOVED it!
She also got this hat and some shades from her Grandad and Nanny Jill and since we're working with the beach babe theme I thought I'd share some pictures of them as well...
We got to go to Pinetop with my parents for Easter weekend and it was an amazing get-away. Here are a couple of pics from what Mikayla did on our adventure.

Played lots and lots...
Even played cards...
Went on walks with her cool beanie...
Snuggled with Grandad...
Had bed parties with Nanny Jill...
and Mom and Dad ate lots of junk food, went thrift store shopping and took long naps (I took full advantage of lots of babysitters!)! It was awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Fun times and fun pictures!! I love the one of her in her hat and glasses...so hilarious!

Debbie said...

Whst s cutie!
I can't believe you took her swimming...brrrr!?!?!
Give hugs and kisses to my cute little girl!