Thursday, June 9, 2011

A smile to my face.

I love looking in the rear view mirror.  It's never where it's supposed to be because I have to position it just right to see this:

It makes me happy.  I love her to death.

By the way, how 'bout her outfit?!

Random story...I just went to get Mikayla up from a nap because I heard her squealing.  When I went in to her room all the blankets, pillows, etc. from her bed were on the floor and she was SO excited because she found the flower print on her mattress.  She just kept pointing at the imprinted flowers over and over again and squealing with delight. BEST DAY EVER!!!

2 comments:

Collin&Tatum said...

Ah, that made me laugh! She just loves flowers! (A true girl for sure) How in the world did she discover her mattress underneath her pile of bedsheets? What a sweetheart

DawnSheree said...

Oh I just LOVE her!!!! I miss her so much. I hear you about the rear view mirror thing. Driving under the influnce comes to mind.