Wednesday, March 7, 2012

B-I-N-G-O

We have toddler tunes playing pretty much all the time around here during the day.  Mikayla stands on her little table and dances along.  Her very favorite is "If You're Happy and You Know It", but as long as the tune is cheesy, she loves it.  Yesterday was a little bit traumatic because the CD player broke and the sound on the TV went out when her music was playing on the DVD player.  End of the world for a 2 year-old dancing queen.  We resorted to good 'ol Pandora on the computer.  BINGO popped up on the playlist and reminded me we had a bingo marker to play with.  It was a hit.
Thank you, Dollar Tree.

2 comments:

Maren Lee said...

You have all the magical toys a girl could dream of! I really wish I were there for all of the table top dancing too!!!

Maren Lee said...

I just noticed the snot nose too. Poor girl. She inherited your fair skin and granddad's allergies too! At least she got the gorgeous Hancock/Meagan eyes too! I'm gonna laugh when this next one comes out with loads of dark hair and brown eyes.... though it's not likely :)