1. This guy. It's his birthday. I love him and he loves me, even though my attempt at blueberry muffins this morning was an epic fail. Still not sure what I did wrong this time around. He and I get to go on a date tonight. I can't wait!
Mikayla started crying when we sang "Happy Birthday" to him. I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is about that song that she hates so much.
2. My "Spring" letters. I actually finished a craft!
And in case you are fooled into thinking I'm actually creative on my own, here's the link where I stole the idea from...http://www.inspiringcreationsblog.com/2011/04/spring-blocks.html.
3. Our garden that is actually growing and our caretaker's watering pose.
I don't know how little ones balance for so long like this! I had fun with the camera so you'll have to forgive me, but there's a bunch of pictures and I couldn't decide which ones to cut because they all make me happy.
4. Mikayla's faces. She can sure whip 'em out good.
It's a happy life.














2 comments:
Happy Birthday son...love the new photos of Mikayla taking care of the garden! Brings back memories!
Happy birthday, Dustin!
And the garden is looking awesome!
Oh, and the Spring letters are super cute, Meagan!
Post a Comment