Remember this playhouse?
Well, I think it's finally done (I say think because I'm not really sure if Dustin has any more grand plans for it or not). Dustin's been working on painting it, putting shingles on the roof and putting in a floor for it. It's pretty awesome. Especially since everything except the awesome salmon colored paint (which came from the mis-tint bin) was free.
Mikayla randomly came up and started kissing Dustin. I guess she was really grateful for her new abode. Next thing we knew she was scratching his back and giving him a neck massage-totally down to business and serious. We couldn't help but laughing and laughing. She sure knows how to butter up to her Dad!
I hope Mikayla realizes what a great Dad she has!










3 comments:
She will never realize it fully until she marries one who, hopefully, is as good to her and their kids as you two are to her. Lovin' this larger than life!
I could scroll through these pictures all day and NEVER stop smiling :)
Her face alone shows she knows she has something special. Good job.
Post a Comment