Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Hole. Dirty."

This past weekend the Wilson girls went on our annual Mother's Day outing to Phoenix for an overnight adventure with lots of shopping and eating.  While we were away the boys and Mikayla were superstars and worked like maniacs in our yard digging out an 8-10" area for our concrete pad.  Mikayla is quite smitten with the hole in our yard and informs me on a regular basis that she'll be "Bah-bak.  Hole.  Dirty."  Interpretation:  "I'll be right back.  I'm going in the hole to get dirty."  Knock yourself out girly!

I don't have many explanations for the pictures (that I stole from my Dad) because I wasn't there for the adventures, but I think they pretty much speak for themselves...
Lunch.  Dad style.  Love it.
This is the best picture I found of all the work they did.  You can kind of get the vision-it's deep and about 1200 square feet (basically almost as big as our house).
Thanks brothers and Dad for helping Dustin!  You guys are awesome!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Whoa, that's gonna be so cool! That really is big...you can have some nice parties back there!