I feel like my favorite things are pretty boring, but here it is anyway.

I'm pretty sure if I could get all my groceries from Amazon along with everything else I find there I would never leave the house again.
Rain gutter bookshelves. Probably the only online project we've done that I love everything about. The kids love them, I love them. It works for us.
My Mom's friend made this forget me not charm for me and it's one of my all-time favorites. It was made after President Uchdorf's talk called "Forget Me Not" and is a good reminder to me of the things mentioned in that talk.
31 Organizing tote with zipper. The perfect diaper bag for multiple kiddos with 5 outside pockets to hold drinks! They have sales often where you can pretty much get two for the price of one.


Anything with peanut butter and chocolate is a winner in my book. A match made in heaven. These are a couple of my favorites!


Anything with peanut butter and chocolate is a winner in my book. A match made in heaven. These are a couple of my favorites!
Chef'n brand spatulas. These puppies are durable and they work! You can find them cheaper in stores.
I know it's silly, but this little fan has saved my life. Literally. Dustin trekked to Wal-Mart and got it as a surprise for me when I was pregnant with Daxton because I was so stinkin' hot and now it has a permanent home on my night stand.
Kitchen scissors are the new knives. I cut everything with these puppies, especially food for the kiddos.
Blurb books. I am obsessed. I take a gazillion pictures (obviously) and I enjoy putting the pictures into scrapbooks for the kids and a blog book for us. Just recently the kids have gotten into looking at them more often and it makes my heart happy.
This is totally random, but I have this trivet from Ikea and it is absolutely perfect for putting curling irons and straighteners on in the bathroom without them burning everything they touch.

Speaking of curling irons, this wand is the only thing that will curl Mikayla's hair and the curls literally stay in all day long. I haven't mastered it on my hair yet, but it's the best ever for thin wispy hair.
Lastly, we can't talk about "things" without mentioning my sidekick. My Canon D60. It goes almost everywhere with me and documents every big and little happening in our lives.








No comments:
Post a Comment