Friday, March 6, 2015

Princess Tea Party

Mikayla invited Maylee and I to a princess tea party.  Maylee was informed she must be dressed in fancy clothes to attend.  Surprsingly, Maylee obliged and put on a dress up outfit.  After that Mikayla insisted Maylee put on fancy shoes to go with it and Maylee went and put on her fanciest shoes.  Her cowgirl boots.  Mikayla about had a meltdown over the level of fanciness that was not present, but once I explained fancy means something different to everyone we were good to go.  Luckily, I was the waitress and in charge of making a butterfly snack so I escaped the fancy dress requirement.
Maylee escaped the "castle" and took off for the forest.  I couldn't get enough of her dress-up and boots.  Totally Maylee in a nutshell.
Then the queen came to rescue the lost princess and take her back to the castle...
And they lived happily ever after.


4 comments:

Maren Lee said...

Oh my hilariousness! You captured those moments perfectly!

Jill said...

Adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Now THAT'S funny!

Cheryl said...

Maylee's hair is getting long and looks so cute!