Yes, I love that face! She is too cute. I love the fuzzy baby hair bed head...Lincoln gets it too. So hilarious. I don't know if Mikayla does this, but Lincoln has the best face after he eats. It's like he is completely satisfied, but he has to recover at the same time. Kind of like after eating Thanksgiving dinner. It makes me laugh every time.
3 comments:
Meagan, she is so cute! Gotta love that nappy hair. She totally has a sleepy face still. So funny.
Yes, I love that face! She is too cute.
I love the fuzzy baby hair bed head...Lincoln gets it too. So hilarious.
I don't know if Mikayla does this, but Lincoln has the best face after he eats. It's like he is completely satisfied, but he has to recover at the same time. Kind of like after eating Thanksgiving dinner. It makes me laugh every time.
I just wonder how long Meagan worked on smoothing that down with her licked fingers... or if it was straight to the bath with her!
Post a Comment