Monday, March 29, 2010

In John Deere Green

I went and visited DawnSheree today to do a little crafty time and Garth really wanted to take "Baby Kayla" on a wagon ride and was so excited to pull her in the wagon. DawnSheree had brilliant idea to put her in the Bumbo chair for the ride and it was absolutely hilarious! This car full of ladies even stopped to holler and whistle at these cute kiddos as we were walking down the street. They were totally in love with these kids (who can blame them, right?)! Garth was adorable with his little cool strut action going on when he was pulling Colt and Mikayla in the wagon thinking he was pretty hot stuff. I just love these pictures! I am still laughing at how funny this little excursion was!
Colt wasn't so sure about the chick riding in his John Deere wagon...
Mr. Cool in charge and getting to cross the street.
Poor Mikayla is certainly my daughter when it comes to skin color and sun tolerance levels...she was not liking the sun at all and her slacker mom didn't think to take anything to cover her up for the walk. She couldn't even open her eyes and they got so swollen and red from the bright sun. I felt really bad! Luckily Aunt DawnSheree was there to save the day with her super sweet shades! Go Hollywood!

4 comments:

DawnSheree said...

Yeah! Meagan, your pictures are so much better than mine! I would love to have these pictures. That was so fun. We have to do that again. Thank goodness for the marvelous Bumbo! I'm so glad you came over that was so fun. Anytime!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mikayla looks so hilarious in her Bumbo! So cute! Love the glasses too!

Danielle said...

What fun!!! She is so tiny.