Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween with the Hancock Crew

On Saturday Dustin's parents had a little Halloween party for the kiddos and then in the evening we did a murder mystery dinner with the adults.  Once again, there are lots of pictures to tell the story!

For the kid's party we did an abbreviated version of costumes and they didn't stay on long, but Mikayla was in heaven because she found "Rapunzel hair" in the basement.  The games were fishing, doughnut eating and decorating pumpkins.  Nice and short, but perfect.  Later in the day the kids made dirt cups and decorated sugar cookies with Mammy.  I'm sad I didn't get individual pictures of all the kids in their costumes, but that's the way it goes with all the craziness.
Then on to the adult dinner and party later that evening...
The Peacocks
The Plums
The Whites
The Mustards
The Scarletts
The Greens
The whole crazy Clue Crew
After dinner we had to solve the mystery of which couple killed Nuna (the family dog) by playing several games.  I didn't get many pictures since we were busy having fun...
DeeDee and David did a great job planning the night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like about as much fun as you could possibly have and still be legal. (Although some of the costumes-okay all of them- SHOULD be illegal.)

kkk said...

Maylee is wearing the witch costume I made for Shannon when she was her size so it must be about 30 years old!! Vintage!